According to a survey, the least favourite chore among households in Wimbledon is oven cleaning. What makes it so unfavourable is the fact that is seems so time consuming. We hope these quick and easy on the pocket tips will help you get the oven clean with less effort.
• Cleaning starter – Steam acts on stains and grease and makes them easier to clean off. In an oven-proof or heat-proof bowl, fill water, crank up the heat on the oven to the maximum and let it sit there for about 1.5 hours. The dirty portions shall be really hot; wear proper gloves and, using a scraper, collect all the grease and wipe it off.
• Cleaning tools – It is wise to keep all the tools handy for use in your home in Wimbledon, SW19. Paper towels, old cloth towels, cleaning solutions, toothbrush, scrubber, blunt knife/scraper, soft cloth, etc. These things should be readily available as a part of the domestic cleaning process.
• Cleaning the oven door – Most of the doors come with a removable attachment; in case you have one, take the glass out and soak it in a tub with warm water. Add a little glass cleaner solution and detergent to the water. Let it soak for 3-4 hours. Use a soft scrubber to take off any stains that are still stuck on it. As a cleaner you need to be a little rough on the stains so that you get them all in one go.
• Cleaning the oven racks – The racks seem the most difficult part of it all. However, it is extremely simple to clean them. Use the same method as for the door, but add hot water and a stronger detergent. Leave the racks in this solution overnight or for 5-6 hours. Clean the tougher stains that do not get away using an old toothbrush.
• Baking soda trick – Make a paste of a liberal amount of baking soda and vinegar and sprinkle evenly in the oven. Leave it for 6-7 hours and, using a scrubber, clean the stains right off. If the stain is really stubborn, add a little salt on it to create friction. Scrub it off using a toothbrush. Clean the oven with a damp cloth a couple of times. Once done, leave the door open for all odours to escape.
• Oven cleaning products – Invest in a good cleaning agent for your home in the SW19. Use it on the non-removable and removable parts of the oven and scrub with a rubber scrubber, gently. Such agents are non-sticky and tough on the stains.
• Cross ventilation while cleaning – It is imperative that you keep windows and doors open to allow fresh air into your kitchen in Wimbledon. However non-toxic the cleaning solution might be it is always recommended to allow fresh air to come in contact with it and oxygenate the cleaning process. Spring cleaning is the best schedule to work on the oven.
• Professional cleaners – A well-trained and professional cleaning services provider can be an answer to all your miseries in the SW20 district. Their varied experiences, tried and tested methods prove to be very helpful in the long run. They also suggest the best possible upkeep methods for daily use.
These methods work on even the toughest of stains. We wish you happy oven cleaning ahead.